§.1 General Provisions
1. The Data administrator is Fornax Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Przemysłowa 12/401, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000481496, for which the register is kept by the Kraków Court (KR), XI department, Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 677-237 -75-87, REGON: 122965817. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6. The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you use the contact forms on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, place of work, IP address.
7. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
– to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
9. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. Contact with a person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
13. The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
15. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
16. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us, or with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
19. We use the following cookies on our site:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The User can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.